The fact that one can change Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 with Tiny Fit convertible car seat to either face front or backward makes it an ultimate product for carrying little ones. It guarantees the highest degree of safety against external impact. This product provides a seating capacity for toddlers weighing different pounds as the following description reveals:
The Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 with Tiny Fit convertible car seat is a custom seating facility that employs advanced mechanisms to improve the comfort and safety of babies during a drive. Its perfect make ensures that the baby fits perfectly to the cushions without experiencing a bumpy ride. This is because it comes with these two particular weight attributes:
One can install it to face backward, where it accommodates a weight capacity of between 4 to 40 lbs.One can alternatively set it up to face forward where it can carry little ones weighing between 22 to 70 lbs. Besides accommodating the little ones, it also leaves room for the mother or father to ride along.
The Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 with Tiny Fit convertible car seat employs top-notch technology to bring exclusive comfort to the bundle of joy seating snugly in it. Key features include:
- A Perfect Fit mechanism that allows the user to change the height perspective of the seat.
- A FlexTech Construction technology that arrests any impact that occurs during such times as instantaneous braking.
- Collapsible seats which are easy to install to face either backward or in a front perspective.
- A cup-holding receptacle that provides a perfect grip for refreshments that one carries on board the car.
- A Click Latch mechanism that either turns the lock on the seats or loosens them for convenient setting up.
In order to fully appreciate the use of Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 with Tiny Fit convertible car seat, it is essential to understand how secure it is to use it. These advantages include:
- It features a side buffer and breeze protection mechanism that removes any excess air that enters into the vehicle that may harm the baby.
- Because of the fact that it employs micro technology to make slight changes such as fastening the latch or installing the seat to face backward, it means that the user can check that each feature works correctly and adjust it accordingly.
The verdict of this review on Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 with Tiny Fit convertible car seat is that it works as a convenient kit for travelling to a postnatal care facility or to a kindergarten with a full guarantee of safety. Besides making room in a small vehicle to fit not only the toddlers but the rest of the family, it also conserves space by providing adjustments on the way to set up the seats whenever necessary. The installation is easy and trouble-free, meaning that it does not require an expert to set up the gear at home. However, its biggest attribute is that of safety, in that it provides an air-removal mechanism and a buffering mechanism that overcomes the discomfort of a bumpy drive.